Copper Dog Hat
This hat is named for the annual local dogsled race that runs right through the middle of our town. It is truly the highlight of the winter season up here in the north.
- yarn: approx. 120 yds of worsted wt. yarn.
sample shown using Camelot Dyeworks Merlin in ‘Copper’ (100% superwash merino; 100g = 210 yds)
- needles: 16” circular needle and DPNs size 8 US / 5mm or size needed to obtain gauge
- gauge: 18 sts = 4” / 10cm Blocked
- finished measurements: Designed to snugly fit an adult medium to large sized head. (Approx. 21”-23”)
- notions: stitch marker, cable needle, tapestry needle