A bulky, lace hat perfect for cold winter nights.
One Friday night I was wanting a quick hat that I could make really fast. I wanted it to be pretty and feminine, yet warm enough for winter’s cold.
I designed Last Friday to be just that.
- yarn: approx. 65 yds. of super bulky yarn. Sample shown using Camelot Dyeworks Fortress in ‘Natural’ (100% Merino; 125g. = 69 yds)
- needles: 40” or 47” circular knitting needle in US 15 / 10mm or size needed to obtain gauge.
Longer needles used to knit using the magic loop method.
- gauge: 9 stitches = 4” / 10cm
- finished measurements: approx. 9 ½” across at it’s widest point. Designed to snugly fit an adult sized head (20”-22”)
- notions: stitch marker, tapestry needle