Named after a favorite fairytale character, this hat is sure to draw interest with it’s multiple textures and fun cables.
Knit in the round using worsted weight yarn, this can be a fun challenge for an advanced beginner or a quick weekend project for a more experienced knitter.
- yarn: approx. 160 yds. worsted weight yarn
sample shown using Camelot Dyeworks Merlin in ‘Berry’ (100% superwash Merino; 3.5oz. = 210 yds)
- needles: (2) 24” circular knitting needles in US 8 / 5mm or size needed to obtain gauge.
- gauge: 20 sts = 4” / 10cm
- finished measurements: Designed to fit an adult sized head (21”-23”) with a little slouch.
- notions: stitch marker, cable needle, tapestry needle