A super fun, slouchy hat, perfect for those cool spring and fall days, that can be knit quickly over a weekend or even in the car while traveling.
Knit in the round using worsted weight yarn, this can be a fun challenge for an advanced beginner or a quick weekend project for a more experienced knitter.
- yarn: approx. 180 yds. worsted weight yarn
sample shown using Camelot Dyeworks Legend in ‘Dove’ (60% merino, 40% bamboo; 3oz. = 220 yds)
- needles: 16” circular knitting needle and DPNs in US 8 / 5mm or size needed to obtain gauge.
- gauge: 20 sts = 4” / 10cm
- finished measurements: Designed to fit an adult sized head (21”-23”) with some slouch.
- notions: stitch marker, tapestry needle