Copper Dog Cowl
This cowl is named for the annual local dogsled race that runs right through the middle of our town. It is truly the highlight of the winter season up here in the north.
- yarn: approx. 300 yds of worsted wt. yarn.
sample shown using Camelot Dyeworks Merlin in ‘Copper’ (100% superwash merino; 100g = 210 yds), 2 skeins
- needles: 32” circular knitting needle in US 8 / 5mm or size needed to obtain gauge
- gauge: 18 sts = 4” / 10cm Blocked
Note that gauge is not crucial, but will affect required yardage and finished size.
- finished measurements: 48” Circumference / 24” long laid flat
- notions: stitch marker, cable needle, tapestry needle