A cabled cowl reminiscent of the gates surrounding the Victorian gardens of my favorite historical homes.
- yarn: approx. 250 yds of worsted wt. yarn.
sample shown using Camelot Dyeworks Merlin in ‘Mulberry’ (100% superwash merino; 100g = 210 yds), 2 skeins
- needles: 32” circular knitting needle in US 8 / 5mm or size needed to obtain gauge
- gauge: 18 sts = 4” / 10cm Blocked
Note that gauge is not crucial, but will affect required yardage and finished size.
- finished measurements: 48” Circumference / 24” long laid flat
- notions: stitch marker, cable needle, tapestry needle