A quick knit in bulky weight yarn, this cowl can be knit over the weekend as a last minute gift or to keep yourself toasty as winter comes.
- yarn: approx. 150 yards of bulky wt yarn
sample shown using Camelot Dyeworks Avalon in ‘Moonrise’ (100% superwash Merino; 100g = 106 yds), 2 skeins
- needles: 16” circular needle size 11 US / 8mm or size needed to obtain gauge
- gauge: 12 sts = 4” / 10cm
Note that gauge is not crucial, but will affect required yardage and finished size.
- finished measurements: 24” Circumference / 12” long laid flat at top 32” Circumference / 16” long laid flat at bottom
- notions: stitch marker, tapestry needle